boat paddle ukuleles

Friday, November 18, 2011

By Request:   Formby's "Alexander's Ragtime Band"   a  video .   Chords are in the description (tuning to the video will be needed to strum along)   Once again Mr. Formby takes a lovely solo break full of shakes, splits, syncopations and the usual effortless virtuosity.
  I hope to be loading more videos of the  more obscure songs with chords.  I started with sharp photos of my Stromberg Voisinet but the windows movie maker pixelates them into a painful focus.  Sorry!

Chords:  Chords:


 G|G|A7 D7| G G7| C x 4|G x 4| A7 x 2| D| D7| G x 2| A7 D7 |G G7|C x4| G|G7|C| C# o | G|D7|A7 D7| G


1 comment:

John B said...

Grand -

Thank you for posting, Steve. Ahh, wish I'd realized you were in Pasadena. Just been in LA for five days and only got home yesterday late. I was having uke withdrawal the whole time... ;)