boat paddle ukuleles

Monday, March 21, 2011

Catalog PDF request:

I would like to upload any pages from catalogs that the readers would like to send to my email address.  I can make pdf files of them and upload them so that we can all enjoy them at no cost.  This would probably not affect resale of the original catalogs since there would be no way to duplicate the old paper and aging of the originals.  I think any serious catalog collectors will bid on originals for their value as collectibles.   I've seen this in the used camera market.  Many sites have manuals for download on vintage cameras and the "real" manuals continue to sell for market prices despite the accessibility through downloads.
   I would like to include all of the makers as well as accessory companies like Grover and Elton.
These would be public domain by now since that is a 62 year limit.

Thanks!  

No comments: